Looking for a funeral plan with a local Welsh Funeral Director?
We work with a network of funeral plan providers and directors all across the UK
Plans starting from £25 a month
Protect your family from the rising cost of funerals
Join the 200,000 UK residents who are taking out funeral plans each year
Funeral Plans Wales
What are the benefits of taking out a funeral plan?
well as the savings that can be made by taking out a funeral plan with one of our providers, there are also other positive considerations to take into account when taking out a pre-paid funeral plan.
• The funeral director’s fees and services are guaranteed. You won’t have to pay anything else towards your funeral if you don’t want to. Our partners do this by locking in the prices with the funeral directors when you take out a plan.
• Plans can be tailored to suit all tastes and preferences, with a wide range of options available including viewings of the deceased, a limousine procession, burial type and church service.
• Wide range of payment options is available. All our providers have a range of price options available and can accommodate to make your funeral happen as you wish.
• No restrictions on current health, age, or medical history. Unlike life insurance, you can take a funeral plan out with no screening taken place.
• All funeral plans can be tailored to suit your individual preferences, even once you have started your plan, you are able to make adjustments to your plan. Note: this might come at an additional cost.
How do I pay for my funeral plan?
You can either pay in a lump sum, or in monthly instalments – up to 2/3 years depending on the provider. The lowest plan starts from £25 pound a month.
The plan will guarantee to covers the cost of the funeral directors fees and £1200 is set aside to cover cremation/interment fees, doctors and minister/celebrant fees. The £1200 increases annually in line with the CPI. If you require a burial, you will have to purchase your own pit.